Leo and Scorpio Friendship - Everything you need to know
Both Leos and Scorpios are known for having big and unforgettable personalities. They are confident, loud, and ambitious. You’d think that, because of this, they wouldn’t get along, and you wouldn’t be entirely wrong. But the truth is that a Leo and Scorpio friendship can be one of the strongest bonds you’ll ever see if they both put in the work.
A friendship between a Leo and a Scorpio can be turbulent and needs constant maintenance. So if you’re looking for a way to deepen your bond with one of these signs (or with anyone else, for that matter), I recommend Leo Man Secrets and Scorpio Man Secrets. It has taught me all I needed to know about how to make any relationship work in the long run, and it will surely help you, too.
What Are Leos Like as Friends?
Leos might be a little self-absorbed, but that doesn’t mean they’re not good friends. As a matter of fact, when a Leo truly cares about someone, he or she will make sure that person feels loved and protected at all times. A Leo friend is:
- Protective. Leos jealously protect their friendships from the rest of the world. They can even see your other friends as competition. If they don’t learn how to control this, it could become a problem in the long run.
- Fun. This sign loves going on adventures and they won’t refrain from bringing you along. If you’re friends with a Leo, you can expect to have fun all the time, whether they’re taking you camping, to the movies, or exploring a town you’ve never been to.
- Supportive. Whatever your goal in life is, a Leo friend will always be your number one fan. They are ambitious and appreciate that same trait in other people. What’s more, they know how big of a difference a healthy support system can make.
What Are Scorpios Like as Friends?
As you can see, Leos can be great friends. But what about Scorpios? Can this sign match the dedication and commitment of Leos? In fact, they really can. A Scorpio friend is:
- Loyal. A Scorpio friend will never turn their back on you. They will stand by the people they care about in the face of any adversity. But once you do something to make a Scorpio mad, they will become your sworn enemy.
- Emotional. Whether you’re celebrating a success or mourning a loss, this sign will feel the same emotions with almost the same intensity as you. They care about their friends so deeply that they’re with them through thick and thin.
- Jealous. Much like Leos, Scorpio friends can often get jealous of the other relationships in your life. Don’t let them turn this into a serious issue because it is neither healthy for them as individuals, nor for your relationship.
What Is a Scorpio and Leo Friendship Like?
Now that you know what both of these signs are like as friends, it’s time to take a look at how friendships between Scorpios and Leos work. Since both signs share a lot of the same characteristics (although not always to the same degree), the relationship between them tends to be quite dynamic and often turbulent. But as long as they know how to communicate and keep their egos in check, they can build an almost unbreakable bond.
They Have to Learn How to Communicate
Since both Scorpios and Leos like to be dominant in their relationships, there can be a power struggle between the two. That is why they both need to learn how to communicate effectively. If either of them feels like they’re not equal to the other, it could awaken an unhealthy level of competitiveness and eventually ruin the friendship.
Luckily, both of these signs are good communicators. As long as they understand that the other party is just as dedicated, loyal, and genuine as they are, Leo and Scorpio friends shouldn’t have much trouble reconciling their differences (and their similarities, for that matter).
They Trust and Support Each Other
Two main values Scorpios and Leos nurture in their interpersonal relationships are loyalty and support. They are both dedicated friends who will defend the people they care about no matter what. They both also expect the same in return, which is what makes them so compatible.
What’s more, these signs are driven by goals and ambition. They understand how important it is to have a support system that will cheer you on as you work your way towards fulfilling your dreams. When Leo and Scorpio are friends, they both give and receive an unlimited amount of support.
They Might See Each Other as More Than Friends…
Because they share a lot of the same values, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships, it is not uncommon for Leos and Scorpios to develop feelings for each other. They always feed each other’s ambitions but also keep each other’s egos in check, which provides a good basis for a healthy relationship.
However, a romantic relationship between Leo and Scorpio can be just as turbulent and toxic as their friendships. Of course, in this scenario, open and honest communication is even more important. Otherwise, hearts will be broken and egos will be hurt. This kind of relationship requires constant work and effort but is one of the most passionate ones out there. There is never a dull moment when Scorpio and Leo are in love.
… or They Can Become Sworn Enemies
If Leos and Scorpios fail to communicate effectively, their friendship can become extremely toxic. The constant competition for dominance in the relationship and the need for ego-stroking can cause arguments on an almost daily level. This, in turn, will quickly make them resent or even hate each other.
Working on a Leo and Scorpio Friendship
As I’ve said over and over again, a friendship between Leos and Scorpios can only survive if both signs constantly work on their bond. Maintaining a friendship is not an easy task, but Leo Man Secrets and Scorpio Man Secrets can help. Check it out, learn how to strengthen your relationship with a Leo or Scorpio, and make sure it works out in the long run.
How I do things
Think of My Zodiac Lover like a curated collection of articles rather than a blog. You may have noticed I don’t allow any ads or other distracting content on my website.
My Zodiac Lover is supported by our readers, if you buy something I recommend, I sometimes get an affiliate commission – but this doesn’t affect the price you pay nor the items I suggest.
Find out more about me
Be a part of My Zodiac Lover