What to Do When a Libra Man Ignores You? - 5 top tips!
No one likes to be ignored, so when it happens, we tend to frantically look for a reason, pressure the other person into talking, or even accuse them of doing something wrong. However, when a Libra man ignores you, the last thing you want to do is be tactless.
Libra men are generally calm and non-confrontational, so it’s not a surprise that pulling away is one of their go-to mechanisms of expressing dissatisfaction.
If you’d like to know more about why your crush is ignoring you or how to win him back, download Libra Man Secrets. But first, let’s take a look into why your Libra man might be ignoring you.
Why Is a Libra Man Ignoring Me?
Libras are known as the pacifists of the Zodiac. However, due to their desire to avoid confrontation at all costs, they can get clumsy when expressing negative emotions. That being said, a Libra would never knowingly give you silent treatment without a good reason.
Things that might be causing him to act this way include:
- He isn’t interested in you. Is your Libra crush ignoring you? He might’ve simply not gotten the hint. And if he has, his cold shoulder might just be his way of saying that the feeling isn’t mutual without breaking your heart.
- He feels that you’ve wronged him. Libras have a strong sense of justice, so if he feels like you did or said something that was unfair to him, he might be hurt. Libras can really hold a grudge, so even something small could have ticked him off.
- He feels unseen. It is possible that a Libra man is ignoring you because he feels like you’ve been ignoring him. Have you been preoccupied with other things lately and haven’t been able to give him as much attention as you usually do?
- He is under a lot of stress. I know how crazy this sounds, but he might not even be aware that he’s ignoring you (hey, he’s a man, after all). His thoughts might simply be somewhere else. Libras can be quite introverted, and solitude is often their way of dealing with stress.
- He is done with you. I know nobody wants to hear this, but it is a realistic possibility. If you’ve been dating a Libra and he’s been feeling like the relationship isn’t going anywhere, this might be his way of showing it rather than telling you directly.
What Should I Do When a Libra Man Ignores Me?
Now that you know why he is ignoring you (or have a general idea, at least), it’s time to come up with a strategy to solve the issue. I’ve outlined some options, but it is up to you to decide which course of action to take, depending on what you think the reason for his silent treatment is.
1. Give Him Some Space
There is a very high chance that he is simply going through one of his introverted phases. Whether he’s stressed from work or mad at you, he might just need some time to process his emotions, and then he’ll open up about it.
My suggestion is to make it clear that you’re aware something is off, and then give him a couple of days.
If things don’t change, you should definitely initiate a conversation on the topic. But more than likely, he will tell you what the issue is once he’s ready to talk.
2. Talk About It
Once those few days are up (or right away, if you’re as impatient as a Sagittarius), it’s time to talk. Don’t worry, you don’t have to prepare a grand speech about how and why this is an issue.
Simply ask him what is wrong. Explain how his silent treatment has been affecting you and find out what you can do to make things better.
3. Keep Your Cool
Once the conversation starts, there is only one rule you absolutely have to follow: stay calm. The moment you get confrontational, accusatory, or overly dramatic, he will withdraw even further into himself. If there is anything Libras hate as much as injustice, it’s conflict.
Unless he does or says something that really calls for a heated argument rather than a calm conversation, keep your cool. If you are a person who generally tends to get a little dramatic (Leos, I’m looking at you), I suggest doing some breathing exercises beforehand to make sure you stay in control of your actions and emotions.
4. Give Him Attention
If you think your Libra boyfriend or husband is ignoring you because he feels unloved or unseen, the solution is pretty straightforward. You don’t have to think of any grand gestures but set aside a few hours to simply spend time with him. Put your phone down, stop talking about work, and direct all your attention at him.
5. Is It Time to Give Up?
Is he still ignoring you and refusing to talk? Does he seem indifferent to all your attempts to cheer him up or show him love? Has this whole ordeal been going on for a while, and it just seems to be getting worse? I’m sorry to say, but he might have just given up on you.
And if that is the case, it might be time for you to give up on him, too. Every relationship is a two-way street, and although we can’t always maintain the same level of dedication (let’s be honest, we all get busy sometimes), you have to know where to draw the line.
Take Your Relationship With a Libra Man to the Next Level
When your partner is ignoring you, it is almost always a result of a lack of communication.
Whether he didn’t know how to express his feelings or you unknowingly pushed him away, I have some good news for you. There is a way to learn how to understand and communicate with your partner better and avoid similar scenarios in the future. Simply down Libra Man Secrets, apply it to real life, and take your relationship with a Libra man to the next level.
How I do things
Think of My Zodiac Lover like a curated collection of articles rather than a blog. You may have noticed I don’t allow any ads or other distracting content on my website.
My Zodiac Lover is supported by our readers, if you buy something we recommend, we sometimes get an affiliate commission – but this doesn’t affect the price you pay nor the items we suggest.
Find out more about me
Be a part of My Zodiac Lover