Aquarius and Virgo Friendship
Are you an Aquarius who has just made a Virgo friend (or the other way around)? Then you’re probably wondering about the Aquarius and Virgo friendship compatibility. It’s getting increasingly difficult to make friends in the world we live in, so when we meet someone we like, it’s understandable that we want to know it can work out.
When I wanted to learn more about how to build and maintain friendships with others, I used the Aquarius man guide. Now, I’m passing it on to you in hopes it helps you make relationships with the people you care about even stronger and more meaningful. So without further ado, let’s take a look at what the friendship between Aquarius and Virgo looks like.
Aquarius Personality Traits
Before I tell you more about how these two signs get along as friends, let’s take time to understand each sign individually. Some prominent Aquarius personality traits include:
- Impulsive. Aquarians are quite artistic and unique, so it is not uncommon for them to act in a way that seems impulsive. They simply like the thrill of the unknown.
- Eccentric. Because of their unique personalities, Aquarians can be a little eccentric. This isn’t necessarily bad – they would just rather do their own thing than follow the crowd.
- Compassionate. This sign feels deeply for those around them and isn’t a stranger to charity work.
- Social butterfly. Although a typical Aquarian does need some time alone, they generally love being surrounded by people.
Virgo Personality Traits
Now that you know a little more about the Aquarius sign, let’s take a look at the other side of the friendship. Here are some most prominent Virgo personality traits:
- Methodical. Virgos are known as very practical problem-solvers. They analyze situations and never jump into anything without a detailed plan.
- Creative. Visual arts, writing, dancing, or something completely unique and different – it doesn’t make a difference to Virgos – they’ll give it a shot and enjoy every moment.
- Empathetic. Much like Aquarians, Virgos have a strong feeling of compassion and empathy for other people, especially those less fortunate than themselves.
- Introverted. While they love and appreciate the people around them, most Virgos are self-sufficient and actually prefer spending time on their own.
Virgo and Aquarius Friendship – What Is It Like
Now that we’ve covered the most important personality traits of both signs, it’s time to talk about what the friendship between a Virgo and an Aquarius is like. In general, they tend to complement each other very well, and even have a considerable number of mutual interests. However, their differences can easily pull them apart if they don’t work on overcoming them. Let’s take a closer look.
Their Friendship is Open and Honest
Both of these signs put great importance on being honest with their loved ones. This is one of their core values, so the fact that they share it is a great foundation for building a strong and long-lasting friendship.
They Know They Can Rely on Each Other
Virgos are detail-oriented and meticulous, and Aquarians are punctual and responsible. This is yet another way in which their core values and beliefs overlap. They both know that, no matter what, they can count on their friend to keep promises, secrets, and plans.
They Share a Lot of Interests
Core values and beliefs are a big deal, but just as important is spending time together and doing things both friends are interested in. Luckily, Aquarians and Virgos often share a lot of hobbies and passions. Both of these signs feel strongly about social justice, enjoy various forms of art, and find pleasure in helping others.
They Balance Each Other Out
While Virgo and Aquarius have a lot in common, they also have many differences. In the best-case scenario, they can use these to complement each other. For example, the slightly obsessive Virgo can sometimes find it impossible to relax and enjoy the moment, which seems to be the Aquarian’s specialty. On the other hand, Virgos can help Aquarians snap back into reality if they’ve wandered off too far in their thoughts.
The Pitfalls of Aquarians and Virgos as Friends
The differences mentioned above that can make the friendship between a Virgo and an Aquarius stronger can also ruin it. Here’s what happens when a Virgo and Aquarius don’t get along:
- There can be a lot of criticism. Virgos are known nit-pickers who tend to overly criticize the people around them. On the other hand, Aquarians’ independent nature makes them feel like their Virgo friend is trying to control them. Unless Virgos learn to keep their thoughts to themselves, the friendship can quickly turn sour.
- Their lifestyles might not match. While Virgos are creatures of routine and deeply dislike change, Aquarians are way more impulsive and unpredictable. If they don’t address this issue and find the middle ground, the friendship can make the Virgo uncomfortable and the Aquarius bored.
- Their need to socialize is completely different. The Aquarius is somewhat of a social butterfly. They won’t mind spending one-on-one time with their Virgo friends, but would generally prefer larger groups. On the other hand, Virgos are pretty inflexible when it comes to their need for solitude.
- They might never really get to know each other. Regardless of their social tendencies, both of these signs prefer to keep some things about themselves hidden. If they let this habit rule their friendship, it may never blossom into the bond it could be.
Making the Aquarius and Virgo Friendship Work
If you are a part of a Virgo-Aquarius duo, you’ve probably already realized that your friendship will require constant maintenance in order to work. But don’t get me wrong, all that work will most definitely pay off in the end.
If you’d like to find out more about how to build strong, long-lived, and meaningful friendships with others, including your Virgo or Aquarius friend, I suggested this guide – Virgo Man Secrets. Everyone I’ve recommended it to has seen a positive improvement in their social and romantic lives, including myself.
How I do things
Think of My Zodiac Lover like a curated collection of articles rather than a blog. You may have noticed I don’t allow any ads or other distracting content on my website.
My Zodiac Lover is supported by our readers, if you buy something we recommend, we sometimes get an affiliate commission – but this doesn’t affect the price you pay nor the items we suggest.
Find out more about me
Be a part of My Zodiac Lover