Signs a Virgo Woman Likes You - 4 Top Tips!
The personality of Virgos makes them one of the most easily likable Zodiac signs out there. So if you’ve set your sights on one, I can’t say I’m surprised. But how do you know if you have a chance? What are some signs a Virgo woman likes you?
If you’d like to learn how to better understand the hints your crush is giving you, take a look at this guide. It will teach you a lot about figuring out the different ways people express their emotions, as well as how to improve the relationships you have with the people around you.
What Are Virgo Women Like?
Before we jump into deciphering the subtle hints that she’s into you, let’s first take a look at Virgo’s personality traits. Knowing what she is really like will make it easier for you to understand her better and let her know that the feelings are mutual. The most common characteristics of a Virgo female are:
- Perfectionism. If you know anything about Virgos, it is probably that they are perfectionists. Nit-pickers, even. While this means they are on a constant quest to better themselves, it can also pose an issue if it prevents them from being happy and enjoying the moment.
- Dedication. Whether it is a partner, a job, or a grade they are after, when a Virgo female wants something, she will work hard to get it. They are often workaholics and are prone to burnouts if they don’t know when to stomp on the brakes.
- Independence. If you’re thinking about dating a Virgo, know that she will rarely make you feel like she needs you. Sure, she will want you and won’t have a problem showing it, but don’t let yourself think a Virgo girlfriend will find you irreplaceable.
- Adventurousness. Virgos love their comfort zone, but they’re no strangers to exploring new things, either. They truly believe that you can’t really know if you like something unless you try it. And yes, this applies to their bedroom habits, too.
How Do You Know if a Virgo Woman Likes You
Now that you know a little more about your Virgo crush, it’s time to find out whether she likes you back. I do have to warn you that Virgos are not the most direct of signs when expressing their feelings, so be ready to read between the lines. A lot.
1. You Spend a Lot of Time Together
Because of their hardworking nature, people born under this sign usually don’t have a lot of free time. So if you’ve been spending a lot of time with a Virgo woman, it is because she is making time for you. This is something they don’t do for just anyone, and it is a clear sign she has feelings for you and enjoys your company.
Along that same line, you might notice that she is agreeing to more compromises for your sake. Virgos often find it hard to compromise, so doing so is one of their major love languages.
2. You Can Talk About Anything and Everything
Both Virgo men and women have a hard time opening up. They are among those people who simply don’t want to burden others. However, once they feel like they can truly trust someone, it all seems to pour out. If a Virgo woman regularly talks to you about her day, her thoughts and feelings, or her past, she is consciously letting you get to know her better.
That being said, Virgos don’t like being ignored or disregarded. Don’t make her feel like you’re just nodding away while she is talking. More importantly, don’t listen to respond, listen to understand. There are few things in life Virgos appreciate more than a healthy and balanced conversation.
3. Little Acts of Kindness
A Virgo woman is a natural caretaker. Whenever she likes someone, she automatically assumes that role. They enjoy making others happy and making their lives easier. What’s more important, they don’t expect anything in return other than appreciation.
Has your Virgo crush been doing little things to make your days better? Does she offer to cook for you, do your homework, or help out with a project at work? Don’t turn her down because you don’t want to inconvenience her. It will be her pleasure (trust me, I’m a Virgo).
4. She Will Turn to You for Help
Because a Virgo in love shows her feelings through helping her love interest whenever possible, she is likely to look for that same behavior in potential partners. If you seem to be her go-to choice when she needs advice or help, she likely sees you as more than a friend. What’s more, this sign generally finds it difficult to seek help from anyone, and doing so takes tremendous effort for them. She must truly care about you!
What Is Dating a Virgo Woman Like?
If you’re recognizing the behaviors of your Virgo crush in the signs I outlined above, you more than likely have a chance to begin a relationship with a Virgo. But what is dating a Virgo like? Here’s what you can expect:
- The bar is high. Virgos give their all in a relationship and expect nothing less in return.
- Taking it slow. She will want to be absolutely sure you’re right for her before taking your relationship to the next level.
- Her turn-on is intelligence. She will want to connect with you on the intellectual level before she even thinks about getting physical.
- You’ll laugh a lot. Virgos tend to have a great sense of humor and appreciate it in their partners, too.
Are You Interested in a Virgo?
Do you think your Virgo crush likes you back? Then it’s time to win her over. And to do so, you’ll need this guide. It has helped me read the signs my crush was giving me at the time, and it has even taught me how to efficiently work on the relationships in my life. Give it a chance, it won’t disappoint you.
How I do things
Think of My Zodiac Lover like a curated collection of articles rather than a blog. You may have noticed I don’t allow any ads or other distracting content on my website.
My Zodiac Lover is supported by our readers, if you buy something we recommend, we sometimes get an affiliate commission – but this doesn’t affect the price you pay nor the items we suggest.
Find out more about me
Be a part of My Zodiac Lover